JUCKER HAWAII Longboard DECK NEW HOKU Flex 3
The 3 flex levels and its shape makes the Hoku (hawai’ian Star) a perfect allrounder for longboarders of all ages and weight class.
The kicktail on both ends allows the rider to use the board for tricks. The dropthrough truck mount keeps the center of gravity low which makes the board a great cruiser.
The fiberglass – bamboo construction of the deck is extremely durable without impacting the weight of the board.
Overall is the Hoku a great allround board, for sliding, carving, cruising, downhill and freeriding.
Enjoy Your Ride!
- Lunghezza: 990 mm / 39 Inch
- Larghezza: 222 mm / 8,75 Inch
- Materiale: Bambù / Lana di vetro
- Flex 1 da 75 Kg a 110 Kg (165 lbs ? 264 lbs)
- Flex 2 da 56 Kg a 85 Kg (123 lbs ? 187 lbs)
- Flex 3 da 35 Kg a 65 Kg (77 lbs ? 143 lbs)
- Interasse: 690 mm
- Asse di montaggio: Drop Through, newschool
- Griptape: Nero (Rugosità di serie)