JUCKER HAWAII Longboard MAKAHA KAHA 2.Wahl
Jucker Hawaii Makaha Kaha
The JUCKER HAWAI’I Longboard „Makaha Kaha“ got a considerably harder flex than the regular Makaha.
The deck is made of 8 layers and therefore caters to heavier riders and riders who prefer a stiffer board.
The JUCKER HAWAII logo has been lasered directly into the top layer below the clear grip.
Thanks to the wide trucks and soft 78A wheels the board allows the rider to roll as smoothly on soft tarmac as on rougher asphalt.
The deck can easily carry riders up to 110kg (220lbs.). The name originates from Makaha, the world renowned surfspot in O'ahu.
* All Jucker Hawaii longboards are fully assembled and ready to ride!
- Length: 1067 mm / 42 inch
- Width: 229 mm / 9 inch
- Material: 6 layers cold pressed, Canadian maple and 2 layers bamboo (outer layers)
- Innerhole Wheelbase: 705 mm
- Truckmount: Topmount, Newschool
Jucker Hawaii Allround Trucks
- Color: Black, matte
- Inner width: 180 mm / 7 inch
- Outer width: 250 mm / 9,8 inch
- Baseplate: 50°
- Bushings: 95A
- Riserpads: 3 mm
Jucker Hawaii Wheels Kahuna
- Color: Green with outer wheel-print
- Diameter: 69 mm
- Width: 55 mm
- Contact patch: 52 mm
- Durometer: 78A
- Bearings: JUCKER HAWAII ABEC 9