JUCKER HAWAII Longboard HOKU V2 PRECISION Flex 1 - Black
JUCKER HAWAII Longboard HOKU V2 PRECISION Flex 1 - BlackThe 2 flex levels and its shape makes the HOKU (Hawai'an for star) a perfect allrounder for longboarders of all ages and weight class.
The kicktail on both ends allow the rider to use the board for tricks. The dropthrough truckmount keeps the center of gravity low which
makes the board a great cruiser while at the same time it provides more stability at higher speeds.
The fiberglass / bamboo construction of the deck is extremely durable without affecting the weight of the board.
Flex 1: Up to 110 kg (Also a good choice for riders who prefer a stiff deck and want to intensify freeride and slight downhill)
Flex 2: 40-80 kgOverall the HOKU is a great allround board for cruising, carving, sliding, freeride and slight downhill at each skill level. * All Jucker Hawaii longboards are fully assembled and ready to ride!
Enjoy Your Ride!
- Length: 990 mm / 39 Inch
- Width: 222 mm / 8.75 Inch
- Material: fiberglass construction with bamboo, Canadian maple and vertical bamboo
- Flex 1 from 70 kg to 110 kg
- Flex 2 from 40 kg to 80 kg
- Innerhole wheelbase: 690 mm
- Truckmount: Dropthrough, Oldschool
- Griptape: Black (standard)
JUCKER HAWAII Precision One Trucks
- Hanger width (inside): 180 mm / 7 Inch
- Axle width (outside): 250 mm / 9.7 Inch
- Height: 63 mm / 2.48 Inch
- Baseplate: 50°
- Material: Aluminium
- Molding: Gravity
- CNC Finish: Turned hangerends, turned pivot
- Impacted Kingpin
- Baseplate drilling: Newschool (41,28mm x 53,98mm) & Oldschool (41,28mm x 63,5mm)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 445g / Truck
- Bushings: Black 90A
JUCKER HAWAII Wheels KAKU
- Color: Black with outer wheel-print
- Diameter: 69 mm
- Width: 55 mm
- Contact Patch: 52 mm
- Durometer: 78A
- Bearings: JUCKER HAWAII ABEC 9